Tổng số bài gửi : 823
Join date : 02/05/2009
Age : 28
Đến từ : HPU2
|Tiêu đề: VIẾT LẠI CÂU Thu 13 Aug 2009, 00:03|| |
Đây là một bài viết lại câu các bạn xem qua bổ sung.
Click vào đây để tài về file dạng .doc
Rewrite the sentences by using the underlined nouns as main verbs:
1. She shows no interest in what she is doing for the company.
She isn’t interested in doing for the company.
2. Do most school leavers have a strong desire to work at a tourist office?
Do most school leavers desire strongly to work at a tourist office.
3. I don’t think they are in disagreement with what we shall do.
I don’t think that they disagree with what we shall do.
4. The plan didn’t make a success just because most members showed no determination of doing it well.
The plan didn’t make a success just because most members didn’t determine to do it well.
5. During the lesson, she always takes a careful look at all the sentences and examples the teacher is giving.
During the lesson, she always looks carefully at all the sentences and examples the teacher is giving.
6. You have no need of answering all the question in their order.
You don’t need to answer all the question in their order.
7. Please give me a call when you arrive, and we’ll have a meeting at a certain restaurant.
Please call me when you arrive, and we’ll meet at a certain restaurant.
8. He said he would pay me a visit some day.
He said he would visit me some day.
Rewrite these sentences, beginning with the suggested words:
1. There has been a tendency to choose well-paid jobs. (They have…….)
They have been choosing well-jobs.
2. It’s better for you not to have a contact with her. (You’d better)
You’d better not to contact with her.
3. I slept well last night. (I had)
I had a good sleep last night.
4. Carol cooks and swims very well.
She is very good in cooking and swimming.
5. The villagers gave us a cordia welcome. (The villagers welcomed)
The villagers welcomed us in a cordial way.
6. He has no intention of leaving the city. (He doesn’t)
He doesn’t intend to leave the city.
7. She types with care. (She is)
She is a careful typist.
8. This woman has very little sleep. (This woman sleeps)
This woman sleeps little.
9. My grand father is a lover of music. (My grand father loves)
My grand father loves music very much.
10. She has a strong desire for a scholarship. (She desires)
She desires strongly a scholarship.
Thành viên mới
Tổng số bài gửi : 7
Join date : 23/08/2009
|Tiêu đề: Re: VIẾT LẠI CÂU Sun 23 Aug 2009, 19:21|| |
Đây là bài của cấp 3 đúng ko anh? Cũng ko dễ lắm nhỉ?