Listening Extra + Audio CD Pack
PDF and MP3
Size - 150mb
A resource book of multi-Level skills activities Listening Extra contains a bank of imaginative photocopiable materials designed for young adults (16+) and adults. There are over 50 easy-to-prepare activities at elementary, intermediate and upper-intermediate level.
• Contains photocopiable activities with clear, step-by-step instructions that provide instant supplementary speaking lessons for busy teachers.
• Provides material for students of all levels, from elementary to upper-intermediate, making it an excellent resource for every staffroom.
• Is organised around carefully selected topics that can be easily slotted into any lesson.
• Engages and motivates students with meaningful tasks in realistic contexts.
• Encourages students to practise a range of speaking skills including negotiating, persuading, expressing opinion and requesting information.
• Integrates other skill areas while practising a key speaking skill.
This lively resource book is accompanied by an audio CD to support some of the speaking activities. There are tapescripts for the audio material at the back of the resource book.
Link download:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chú ý: Download file 1 tắt Modem đi 1 phút rồi bật lên downlaod file 2